Retail Sales Associate
April 18, 2017
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
Engage customer to evaluate needs in order to advise customer on benefits of previously rented furniture in order to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly sales revenue, piece and margin goals;
- Assist in the safe maintenance, appearance, merchandising and pricing of store to company and District standards.
- Utilize computer to complete proposals, prepare sale agreement and obtain necessary information from customer to complete sale.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in order to generate future sales opportunities
- High school diploma/equivalent or 1 year of work experience with a diploma
- Ability to speak , read, and write English
- Ability to work 40 hours/week with varied hours/days to provide support for showroom, sales events, meetings, networking functions, etc.;
- Excellent communication, reasoning skills, and computer proficiency skills;
- Ability to speak, read and write English
To apply please email Mark.Penn@Cort.com, or contact Mark Penn directly at 513-342-1507.
How To Apply: